Thursday 22 April 2010

Double Paged Spread Changes


     Double Page Spread Changes:-

-          I added in page number to the top right of the page, in order to make them look more authentic, as there are very few magazines in the business which don’t include page numbers. 

-         I managed to add in a lot more questions into the interview, and blow them up into bigger fonts then I originally planned , the main fonts that were edited were the questions so the viewer could define what questions were being answered, which I enjoyed doing because it’s very creative, furthermore it again helped my magazine seem more authentic.

-        There was also a lot of added space underneath the photos, so I decided to add small headlines explaining the history of the artists in my magazine to the readers by using short sharp sentences, then finally decorated them with colours in the same style but using different colours to make them stand out on my page...

No comments:

Post a Comment