Thursday 22 April 2010

2) How does your media product represent particular social groups?




My Magazine represents’ teenagers and that anybody with an interest in this type of music genre will especially have a good chance of buying it, in my own opinion I have followed the guidelines of a trance affect which has been applied throughout my work...



It represents both male and female types, which is why I mixed the colours so that it suited both types of people, still making sure it appealed to many people…



My magazine is aimed at all different social classes, meaning that it’s easier to afford and also affects where the distribution of my magazine would be easier because of the target audience it’s aimed at...



My masthead “ Revolution “ is very modern, quirky , and bold making it fit its purpose very well therefore relating to my music magazine very well..

No comments:

Post a Comment