Thursday 22 April 2010

5) What have you learnt about technologies in this project...?

• I am a very keen learner and are really into graphics and ICT systems therefore me working with Photoshop is very easy, I like to challenge myself regularly and try new things to make my work and projects stand out, I learn’t a few things but not more that I imagined because I knew quite a bit about the software already because I work with it for my job therefore making it very easy to describe and help other people if they were stuck with their projects…

• I used a 12 mega pixel camera for my project which helped produce very clear and visible images which were then imported onto the internet and downloaded via a share website , saved as a jpeg file and then imported it photoshop where it can be edited accordingly to my own liking, so that it suits my own magazine ...

I used a variety of tools in photoshop and this helped me gain the visual effect I  wanted in my magzine, these are a few that I used...

  1. Magic Wand - To extract uneccessary space in the image making the image stand out amongst the page, this can be used by selecting the space and pressing delete on your keyboard...

  1. Eraser Tool- This again is one other way to remove excess space and is very similar to the wand, this makes sure that this very roundable and bold, after this process this can be edited via imagve properties..

  1. The marquee tools help highlight a selected part of the image which can then be edited for your own purpose...
In my own opinion I have learn't a reasonable amount about photoshop but not much than I already knew , seeing as this is a photo editing piece of software its very simple to use and applies a very great affect to your work ,  lastly this piece of software helped me alot otherwise the process of the magazine would be very hard to create and publish...

No comments:

Post a Comment