Thursday 22 April 2010

3) Who would be the audience for your media product and why...?


My Magazine represents’ teenagers and that anybody with an interest in this type of music genre will especially have a good chance of buying it, in my own opinion I have followed the guidelines of a trance affect which has been applied throughout my work...



It represents both male and female types, which is why I mixed the colours so that it suited both types of people, still making sure it appealed to many people…



I decided to make my magazine two pound seventy nine, because in comparison with other magazines this is relatively cheap and this entwines with my research and it’s aimed more at my target of audience and social types …



In my questionnaire results more than 45% said they would pay between 2 pounds and 3…

No comments:

Post a Comment