Friday 11 December 2009

Research

Write a Conclusion in report format using media terms and include this into your online blog by uploading as a new post.

My overall competitor research consisted of browsing various internet pages, evaluating different sources of music magazines that I would base my final product, this categorically came in the form of using magazine conventions to summarize each and every type of music magazine, looking at the; Colour schemes , the use of various images to catch the customers attention, the layout and how the use of images help convey and portray how the music magazine is presented. My research consisted of five magazines that were researched throughout the use of Google and Wikipedia in relevance to my own magazine; the five magazines’ I summarized were;

1. Vibe Magazine.
2. Urban Network Magazine. ( Hip/Hop)
3. XXL Magazine. ( Hip/Hop)
4. MixMag Magazine. (Dance/Trance Music)
5. DJ Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment